Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Countdown Malaysia!

I really really really can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa!!!  

I was going through pictures to find one for this post and am sad to say I have so few pictures of them!!! (But this will all change of course).

These were taken during the Chinese New Year in Malaysia.  Don't ask me where.  I wouldn't be able to pronounce it anyway.  But we had some SERIOUSLY AMAZING FOOD!!!  I'm looking forward to the food too!  And because I'll be traveling without the stress of 'meeting the family' I might be able to digest properly this time.  Yippee!

Father and Mother In Law

Traditional chinese dish...named???


So, I added a countdown gadget.  Or widget.  Clearly I'm not tech savvy.  And I apologize for the goofy looking thing too.  I couldn't find a sleek, pretty countdown!!!  Oh well.


I can't wait for the grandparents to finally meet their first grandchild!  And all of the aunts and uncles and cousins as well.  Many kisses and hugs and good food to go around.  I can't imagine what a reunion this will be.  We get to go to Epoh too, which I've heard so much about.  I can't wait.  Have I mentioned that yet??

So...

Let the countdown begin!

Tootles!



1 comment:

  1. This is a cool blog and we enjoyed reading all the happenings with the Chan family. The name of the restaurant is called Summer Palace where we had our dinner.
    The special dish we had is called "Loh Sang" in Cantonese dialect and it is only available during the Chinese New Year period. The significance of this dish is for those people who are tossing and mixing the many ingredients is to bring good health, good luck and prosperity.
    We are looking forward to the homecoming of the Man, the Lady and the New Kid in Town!!!
    See you all soon!
    Love
    Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete