Friday, February 3, 2012

It's What's for Dinner

Last night 'The Man' made dinner.  I didn't even have to ask!  He gets mega-husband bonus points.

He even got creative.  Which is always an adventure.


My guess here is some kind of home-made tempura mixture involving eggs (?), garlic, salt and flour.  I never got around to asking him what was in it.  Perhaps it's better that way.



He scored an A+ for this one.  (Sorry babe, the 'tuna melts' you did the other day...something just wasn't right).  But, I'm pretty sure if I had attempted...oh wait.  I have.  Once I tried making my own fried tempura bananas. (Not knowing what in the world tempura was). 

Fail.

Scary fail.  

Anywho.  Along with the string bean awesomeness, was 'The Man's' specialty.  Ramen with caramelized onions, broccoli and scallions.  What's that you say?  Ramen?  Yes!  

Normally I save Ramen for things like camping.  Or college.  But with this I've since changed my mind. It's super good.  Or maybe it just tastes so good because I just am so excited I didn't have to cook.  


For dessert?  See's.  Ohh.....


Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment