Friday, January 18, 2013

Any Given Thursday


Three guesses where we went last Thursday.  (That would be January 10th...don't get me started).  I love random trips to this place!

We are such Disneyland junkies it's not even funny.  There was hardly a crowd which was nice, but it came at a cost.  It was SUPER cold.  But, we managed.  :)


The Kid is starting to really get into it.  He went some rides even.  I think last time we went it was too crowded.  (I mean, if there's a line for the carousel you KNOW it's busy at Disneyland).
  
When we first got there he was really really into the ducks.  Nice.  We could've done that for free back home!  But it's all about ambiance right??  

Here duckie duckie duckie!


You can't really tell from the pictures but, The Kid was really loving the horses.  He didn't know what to think of it at first, but once we got moving he was smiling.  The look on his face was like, "Dude!  We're moving, this is crazy!"  At least that what I was seeing.


And once he saw the Dumbo ride there was nothing in the world he wanted more than for me to get over there, quick.  As the picture shows.

LOVED the Dumbo ride.  Again, you can't tell from here but he was in heaven.  I thought he'd freak once we got flying but no...my son the daredevil LOVED it.  I think The Man took him on it a couple more times.  (He did NOT, however, like Mr. Toads Wild Ride.  Apparently while I went to feed the Little Lady, Daddy took The Kid and he had a total melt-down).




He also did NOT like this guy....

Main Street has some of the funnest little nooks and crannies.  We let The Kid run around on his own a bit.  So much to see!!!


Little Lady got to see a little of Disneyland every now and again.  But mostly she was bundled and had the cover of her seat over her.  Brrr.  It was so cold!

We took a quick trip over to California Adventures to see the new Cars-land.  The Kid had a kick watching this ride for a long time.  Or maybe he just really like the taste of the railing which I could not get him to stop sucking on.  Blek.

With no nap and it being so cold, come 4 o'clock Lady Chan was ready for a warm car and a sleeping child.  She got both in a matter of seconds.  We hadn't even left the parking lot and The Kid was out.


Tough day I know!  

I love building memories with my little family.  I can't wait until the kids are old enough to enjoy Disneyland a little longer.  

Lady Chan








2 comments:

  1. I miss random trips to the happiest place on earth! Hopefully someday we can do that again! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss having you here so we could go take random trips to the HPoE together. It was fun. Cold but fun! Thanks for the cyber-visit!

    ReplyDelete