Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July and Other Things....




Happy Independence Day!! Or Weekend.  We like to drag it out as long as we can.  Here it is in pictures...
Mommy and Daddy spent a lot of time getting food stuff ready.  We had LOTS of food for such a small group.  I liked it.

Papa came over and rested his weary bones while we scrambled to get things cooked.  The kids had a blast running around the yard making all kinds of noise.  I hope they remember the good times they had during their childhood.  


 The master at work.  Thanks for cooking all that stuff, babe!




Have I mentioned how much I love having grass??  I love having grass.




The day before the 4th we went to Omi and Papa's cabin at the Boy Scout Camp.  It was a long drive for a dip in a pool but it was worth it!

It was a beautiful, and hot, day.  The only condition on which I will get into that freezing cold water. We found a kayak laying by the pool which the kids played in most of the time we were there.  Especially The Kid.  Could hardly get him out of the boat.





Even Papa was brave enough to dive in.

Better safe than sorry!


Such a fun day swimming up in the mountains.  A lot of childhood memories at that pool.  I really miss the old diving board they used to have.  It was soooo bouncy you could jump practically half the distance of the pool on that thing.  <sigh> I'm glad to we have had opportunities to give our kids some of that same joy I once had as a kid.

Happy Summering!

Lady Chan




No comments:

Post a Comment