Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birthday Extravaganza!


Happy Birthday My Main Squeeze (two days ago...)!!  We celebrated by attacking a new DIY project: tile backsplash!  I know...we're pretty crazy over here.

After two separate quotes from tile professionals we decided that we'd rather pocket our $1200.00.  Oy!!  And brave the DIY project, come what may.

We kind of got a late start and had to make another run to Home Depot before we could get started.  Gr.  By 11 pm I told The Man I wasn't going to make it to the end of the wall.  So, like true champs, we quit 2/3 of the way through!

This is our first time tile project so we were both kind of nervous getting started.  Mostly me...The Man was good about reassuring me that everything will be fine.  Deep breaths.  Deep breaths.  Now all we need to do it finish!

Happy Birthday my Lover!

Lady Chan


1 comment:

  1. Wowsers. That looks great! Can't wait to see the finished picture!

    ReplyDelete