Monday, August 13, 2012

Art Class: Les Poisson



Here we are again.  Art Class Monday.  The more we do these the more I'm thinking I really don't know what I'm doing.  But as long as I'm the only one that thinks that then we're doing good.

Today we dabbled in water color.  I think another lesson wouldn't be a bad idea.  The girls had a hard time getting the concept that using a lot of water would help cover their page faster, etc.

I participated in hopes that they would follow my lead.  Oh well.  It was their first lesson in water color so I've got to give them credit.

I got my inspiration (or maybe I just flat out stole the idea) from this lady.  I'm thinking I'll be getting more ideas from her in the future.  The actual lesson came from here.


Lady J in the zone
Lady E has her game face on


'The Kid' wanted to get in on some of the coloring action after the girls left so I let him go to town.  I just wanted to gobble him up!


 Notice he keeps the cars close at hand.  You should see what happens if I try moving them.


Now if we could only do something about this heat.  It's so HOT!  And my feet are swollen.  Thought I'd share.

Lady Chan

1 comment:

  1. Cars are the essential entourage of a one-year-old boy. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete